Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Roasted Vegetables

Hi Everyone,
Today I am going to do a blog post on Roasted Vegetables.
I was very lucky because my Dad was given some incredibly Fresh Vegetables. I wanted to do something simple with them, so I roasted them, as a side dish for dinner. Here is what we did:
Ingredients: The vegetables I used was: Orange Baby Carrots, Purple Baby Carrots, Beetroot and Turnips.
Method: Firstly, I peeled the Carrots. I then cut the Vegetables and placed them in a tray, with baking paper underneath. I then heated the oven to 180ยบ. I put some olive oil and salt on top of the Vegetables and put them in the oven for about ten minutes. I took them out once cooked, and served. 
Images:
IMG_20150614_144803 IMG_20150614_155451 IMG_20150614_173307
These were really good and so so so simple to make. They were great to have as a side dish for Dinner!!
Talk to you later,
Online Food Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment