Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Healthy Salad Recipe

Hello Everybody,
Sorry I haven't been posting as much :(
Today though I am giving you a Healthy Salad Recipe :)
Ingredients: Lettuce (I have grown this myself :), Carrots, Avocado, Tomato, Mint and Parsley from my garden too :). Optional: Lemon or a Dressing.
Steps:
1. Cut all the Vegetables up. Tip: Roll the Lettuce up because it is easier to cut :)
2. Put all of the Vegetables into a bowl and mix together.
3. Sprinkle some Mint and Parsley on top of your Salad.
4. Squeeze some Lemon or a Dressing and serve.
And that is my Salad Recipe. Here are some photos:
Lettuce:                                       Ingredients: 
 IMG_20150510_160641 IMG_20150510_161255IMG_20150510_163249
Finished Result:
If you have any suggestions or comments, let me know :)
Thank you for reading,
Online Food Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment